11.11.05

manger art


December 3rd, 5:00pm-Midnight
At my house
$5 Suggested Donation
Live music
Art
Food
Espresso
Wine

Good times!

Artisan items for sale - good for Christmas gifts!

All money goes to benefit World Vision.

Manger Art is part of my small arts organization, "Work of Art"

Work of art seeks to affect global change on an organic, interpersonal, local and tangible level, putting faces on poverty and stories to injustice as we make the intangible tangible and the seemingly insurmountable within reach.

We desire to engage a generation emerging into adulthood in communal stewardship of time, talent, and finance by encouraging a life that engages global issues and values the beauty and voice of art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued. This reminds me of Dan's Lion King analogy: Rafiki playfully alluring Simba to engage his strength with the world around him... Yay! Good stuff. -And what a call to let creativity on a canvas birth creativity on a global canvas... hmm. what could this look like? I don't know but I wanna find out and drink some fine wine in the process :). Musing and anticipating...