24.3.06

Five months and counting...

I have four and a half months - or less - left at my current job.

It seems a good time to start imagining what Sinners and Saints Seattle will look like.

Questions swarming my mind as a procrastinate on an exegesis paper:

Where will we be located? Missionally, I'd love to live in White Center - practically, none of my friends do.

Will we be connected with a denomination? Mennonite?

What will our connection with Sinners and Saints look like?

Who will be a part of the community?

Will we have children?

Will we have a diversity of age?

What will we teach first? How will we teach? Will we teach?

What social service organization can we be attached to?

What high-needs community members will we be blessed with?

How will we care for eachother?

What kinds of art will be birthed from our engagement?


As I thnk of September, I find myself praying for the family members I'll find and for the beginning of our weaving as a family in Christ.

1 comment:

g13 said...

although i do not know exactly what your connection with sinners and saints beverly will look like, i do know that we will be accompanying each other on this journey. that simple fact fills my heart with happiness.

much love.