12.9.06

back by popular demand: dan lincoln



quotes of out context via a first year spy, carin taylor:



"I'm not suggesting that you hit your clients."

"You are a baboon and I am not."

"...shake it like Shake n' Bake."

"We want these little pagan animals not to create havoc in our 3rd grade classrooms."

"Americans are honest. We didn't steal the land from anybody."

"He went (fell) down like music teachers are apt to do."

"I am a poor Rafiki."

"'You are going to participate in cannibalism with my body.'"

"So you've learned to run against horsemen. Let's see how you do against horses."

"You're going to watch Law and Order or read the Bible. Most of the time, I would say watch Law and Order."

"It's not that I have a language, but I just have to talk. With words."

"You think I read my books?"

"Somebody needs to come to the side of you with one sweet whack and say 'you're a jackass.'"

"If you have a car you've kept for 200-300,000 miles, you are doing harm to this nation."

"You are a fool. You look like a fool and you smell like a fool."

"Don't slaughter the cow on their plate and expect them to dig in."

"If you're going to be that drunk, keep trying to mount the horse."

"Don't cross me, because I'll shoot you like a stray dog in an alley."

"How do you love when you're a killer? It's a problem."

"What changes the heart? A Jimi Hendrix offeratory."

"You are a scary dude or dudette."

1 comment:

elnellis said...

aaahhh... i miss it.