23.1.06

out of context again

here i sit, back in Dan's class, and with this return to Monday night disruption comes the triumphal re-entry of quotes out of context:

"the pink, the blue, and the yellow packets are not only carsonogenic, they are made by the devil. In people over 50 they are guaranteed to increase impotence, forgetfulness, and the ill effects of syphilis. well, i love spenda. in fact, i could eat it raw."

"All meat is good."

"It is impossible to scream and retain ellogance. i want you to hear, one cannot look good and yell."

"I'm fine with quiet times; I'm fine with noisey times; I'm fine with flannel graph."

"The nuclear family is crazy."

"You've got 2.2 this, and 2.2 that and the right kind of dog your particular culture says is acceptable."

"Please take out your check books and write a check to the Dan Allender yatch fund."

"I never go to a movie with out a book. I never go to a movie without a pen light to read my book. And I do it why? It infuriates my wife."

"Look, I don't like the Bible."

"Conversation between a man and a woman is never good. NEEEVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

"I am willing to mess with you for literally years and years and years and..."

"I don't know what to do with my wife, she doesn't know what to do with me; the tv works."

2 comments:

jessi knippel said...

what about dating is the worst form of deception

Anonymous said...

This is one of the profs at MHGS?

*makes mental note to come visit soon*