11.4.06

quotes out of context - holy week edition


Actually, I am a holograph tonight.
Take your shoes off.
Can I have ice cream tonight?
You are on the phone and you talk too much.
There’s not really that much difference between [gangs and church youth groups].
If there is a way that you can come to eat one less shoe, you will have done well.
You have created a nightmare.
You little miserable worm of a sinner!
Get on the ground and give me a hundred push-ups.
Watch the TV show called “nanny something.”
Birth order sucks.
There are rules and you will bow to them, sucker.
You had your own horse.
If you weren’t [the black sheep] you probably would have gone to Fuller.
You go to movies. You actually read fiction.
Count to four hundred and forty-four.
You go to school with dirty clothes.
You go to school smelling like a pigsty.
Parents for the most part are dumb.
I want food now.
I won’t let you have contact with me.

Also...Mike Biers:
"Armpits are always the best."

1 comment:

jessi knippel said...

i still think that it needed a little counting crows love for the bunny suit(holiday in spain off of hard candy)