8.9.05

too many candles



my 24th birthday is coming up. it's the last one i'm celebrating for a while, so i'd like to have a rockin' party.

saturday september 24th
meet in post alley (email for directions) for improv at 9pm
bring gum to put on the wall. if there's enough of us, i want to make a shape or something.
after improv, go to kells irish pub for drinks

neither the date nor the events are solid. it's more important to me that you come than that it's on the 24th or that it's improv and drinks. so, if that doesn't work for you, think of some different ideas.

make suggestions!

thanks,
becky

2 comments:

ahbahsean said...

Hello Seattle Becky!
I have to say birthdays just keep getting better - please don't stop having them. I remember Kells! Rock out on Saturday!

Becky said...

i've got to be honest, 25 scares the shit out of me, so i'd rather just live the adventure of life without regard to the rotations of the earth.

"this is an adventure"
-the life aquatic