28.2.06

Quotes out of context, volume two, chapters three and four



Last Week:

“The absolute most logical question [for me to ask] was ‘Am I pregnant?’”
“I’ve given birth three times.”
“[If] you say “I love this community,” well then you must be very new.”
“You found the right church; it fits you; it’s wonderful. Give it time.”
“People in this church will say things that hurt you, that do you harm, and you will need batteries.”
“Once a child is mobile, it is an opportunity for a new kind of suffering.”
“Why do I want to hurt you?”
“You are meant to be a therapist. You are troubled.”
“I should have been wise enough to [ask my wife] ‘How much money do you want?’”


This Week:
"God be with you all and Tiny Tim."
"They will only come to you if one person of their family will start lighting themselves on fire."
"[There is] too much libido in chocolate chips."
"You fanaticize about lighting your own couch on fire."
"Your first child is your throw-away"

No comments: