30.6.06

philosophy out of context

Top Ten (in no particular order) Quotes:
You’ve got to mention diarrhea if you want to get an A on this.

Maybe some bear in the San juan islands has an ape iron t-shirt they wear these days.

I stink therefore I am.

We know that the CIA is making doubles of us all the time.

I realized I was an I when I pooped in my pants.

Santa Clause can fly. And Santa Clause leaves me presents. That’s why I leave him cookies.

This is good for your life as a postmodern pastoral hipster.

It's on your TV, so you have to learn it.

I don’t like the fact that you’re from New Jersey. I hate all people from New Jersey. I’m going to flunk you because you are from New Jersey

Once you get beyond pooh-pooh pants, that’s really about as infinite as you can get.

Other context-less voices:
The women in your neighborhood will set their clocks by when you take a dump. – Phil
Maybe feces is the essence of being. – Steve
Because I have nipples I exist. – John
Show us your nipples so that we know you are real. - John
Does prolegomena mean masturbation? Does anyone know? - Zadok

No comments: